So many patients ask me about how they can make their eyes look larger & more open without surgery.
You may also be wondering how!
Read below for quick, easy, and most importantly, natural tips that can help with that.
- Use a lash curler -- curling the lashes lifts them, making the eyes look wider. Be gentle with the lash curler, if you're too aggressive with it, this can damage the lash follicle.
- Depuff your puffy eyes -- eating too much salt or not getting enough sleep can make your eyes look puffy, which makes the eyes look smaller.
- Don't forget about your brows -- of course the eyes are the most expressive feature of our face, but our brows frame them! Find the best brow shape that highlights your eyes.
- Brighten your dark circles -- under eye dark circles can make your eyes appear more set back. Brightening dark circles with concealer or turmeric can help.
- Get your sleep in -- catching those zzz's always helps to depuff the eyelids, thus making your eyes appear brighter and larger as a result.
- Use thin lines with eyeliner -- when applying eyeliner I recommend drawing thin lines with an eyeliner pencil or brush as thicker lines can give the illusion of a smaller eye.
Your eyes are already looking bigger!
XO, Dr. Nicky, Founder of You & Eye